Ingredients :12 Oysters per person to taste
Salt and pepper
Hot pepper sauce (Tabasco)
- Clean oysters thoroughly to remove any mud from the shells.
- Use either a grill topper (i.e. wok) or heavy foil with several holes punched through in on the grill grate.
- Place oysters on the grill and close the lid.
- Grill until the shell open (approx. 6 minutes).
- Remove from grill and cut muscles from the shell.
- Serve hot with the above sauces and seasonings.
- It's best to grill them in batches so everyone gets good hot oysters.