4 x 160g lamb loin or sirloin fillets
2 tsp wholegrain mustard
Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
2 cups Tatua™ Dairy Whip® Lite Whipped Cream
1 bunch asparagus, trimmed and blanched
200g char-grilled red capsicum
8 sheets filo pastry
• Cook the lamb over high heat in a non-stick fry pan until well browned. Allow to cool slightly.
• In the same pan, add mustard and fry for 30 seconds and then stir in the Dairy Whip® Lite Whipped Cream.
• Simmer over low heat until thickened. Keep warm.
• Top each lamb fillet evenly with asparagus and char-grilled capsicum. Spray the filo pastry sheets with cooking spray and assemble into four pairs. Place one lamb loin along the short edge of each pastry bundle. Fold in the sides, and then roll up to form a parcel.
• Place lamb parcels on a non-stick baking tray and bake at 180°C for 20 minutes or until pastry is crisp and golden.• Serve immediately with mustard sauce.
วัตถุดิบ : (for 4 people)
4 lamb fillets
8 slices of raw ham (
1 kg Lutosa Spicy Wedges
1 bunch of spring onions
100 g pitted black olives
2 Golden Delicious apples
1 soupspoon honey
2 dl white wine
2 dl lamb stock
salt and pepper
• Divide the fillets into two equal parts and sear them in a frying pan. Put the fillets to one side. Peel the apples and cut out four thin slices from the middle (as a garnish). Coat them with honey and put them in the oven to dry out at 200°C (about 20 minutes). Cut the remaining apples into cubes and put them aside. Blanch the tomatoes by marking a cross in the flesh using a knife, plunge them into boiling water for a few seconds and then into cold water. After peeling the tomatoes, cut them into four and take out the pips. Roughly dice the courgette. Put the tomatoes and courgettes on a large baking sheet that you have coated with olive oil and cook in the oven (preheated to 200°C) for 10 minutes with the garlic, rosemary and a little thyme. Wrap each piece of fillet in a slice of ham and tie with two branches of thyme. Add to the tomatoes, courgettes, diced apple, spring onions and olives. Sprinkle with the white wine. Season.
• Add the stock and cook for 15 minutes in the oven, along with the Spicy Wedges on a baking tray.
• Remove from the oven and first arrange the vegetables in the middle of the plate, with the Spicy Wedges around them, before placing the meat on the vegetables.• Garnish with the apple crisps and top with the meat juice.
1 medium onion, chopped
300g chicken or beef mince
1 can whole tomatoes
2 cloves garlic, crushed
1 tsp mixed herbs
1 can chilli beans
250g Tatua Cheese Sauce
900g corn chips
1 spring onion
Guacamole (if desired)
• Fry onion until soft. Add mince and fry until browned.
• Add can of tomatoes, garlic and herbs. Simmer for 15 minutes until mince is thoroughly cooked.
• Add beans and half of the Tatua Cheese Sauce and allow to heat for 5 minutes.
• Place corn chips around the edge of four dinner plates or bowls.
• Divide the mince mixture evenly between the four plates (placing it in the middle of the chips).
• Pour the remaining Tatua Cheese Sauce over the mince and grill for about 5 minutes – watch carefully to ensure the chips don’t burn. Garnish with spring onion and guacamole if desired.
4–6 scotch fillet or sirloin steaks
1 Tbsp olive oil
Sea salt & cracked pepper
200g Tatua Crème Fraiche
3 Tbsp horseradish sauce
1 Tbsp lemon juice
1 tsp chopped fresh thyme
1 tsp finely grated lemon zest
Freshly ground black pepper
• Bring the steak to room temperature. Preheat a grill pan or frying pan to medium high. Brush each steak with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and cracked black pepper.
• Place the steaks on the grill pan or in the frying pan and cook for 6-8 minutes, turning once, for mediumrare. Loosely cover with foil and rest for 5 minutes.
• Meanwhile, prepare the sauce. Combine the Tatua Crème Fraiche, horseradish sauce, lemon juice,thyme and lemon zest in a small bowl. Season to taste with black pepper.
• Serve the steak with the sauce, crispy potato wedges and green salad.