Meringue Ingredient :
150g fresh egg whites
300g cooking sugar
• Add. Continue beating until you obtain a smooth meringue.• Pipe meringue towers onto greaseproof paper. Leave for 8 to 15 hrs (depending on the size of the towers).
400g Tatua Crème Anglaise
3 cups Tatua™ Dairy Whip Whipped Cream
200g Christmas fruit mince
1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon mixed spice
• Gently crush the meringues with your fingers into anglaise mix and fold with a metal spoon.
• Add fruit mince and spices. Fold through gently until mixed. Freeze in freezer proof airtight container.
• To serve either cut parfait into squares or cut out circles with a hot metal cookie cutter and place on serving plates.
Top with extra Tatua™ Dairy Whip Whipped Cream immediately prior to serving.Serves 6
4 eggs, separated
cup caster sugar
1 tsp vanilla essence
300 ml Tatua Culinary & Whipping Cream
• Beat egg whites until stiff peaks form.
• Gradually add half of the sugar, 1 tablespoon at a time, beating until sugar dissolves before adding the
• In a separate bowl beat egg yolks and the remaining sugar until thick and pale.
• Add vanilla. Gently fold yolk mixture into egg white mixture.
• In another bowl beat Tatua Culinary & Whipping Cream until thick then fold into egg mixture. Pour mixture into a shallow container suitable for freezing.
• Freeze for 2 hours or until firm.
• Serves 6
Any of the following can be added after the Tatua Culinary & Whipping Cream :
• 1 cup chocolate chips
• 1 cup chopped nuts
• 1 cup purèed berry fruit e.g. strawberries, raspberries 2/2
Fresh fruit (i.e. berries, kiwifruit, stone fruit)
Tatua™ Dairy Whip Chocolate Dessert Topping
• Layer ice-cream and fruit in glass.
• Add swirl of Tatua™ Dairy Whip Chocolate Dessert Topping on top with slice of strawberry.
• Add chocolate wafers to saucer when ready to serve 1/1
250g gingernut biscuits
350g cream cheese
1/3 cup runny honey
3 cups Tatua™Dairy Whip® Whipped Cream
Zest of 2 oranges
1 punnet raspberries
100g dark chocolate roughly chopped
• Whip cream cheese and honey together until smooth.
• Add Tatua™Dairy Whip® Whipped Cream and orange zest then beat until smooth.
• Place large tablespoon of cheesecake cream into the base of six glasses then sprinkle with gingernut
• Press the crumbs down until flat and place a layer of raspberries evenly on top.
• Top with some of the chocolate then repeat the process until the cheesecake mix and other ingredientshave been used up. Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.